Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Dollar Tree Card

I love to bargain hunt. I love to craft on a dime and get the most for my money. So, believe it or not, you can find some pretty cool crafting items at the Dollar Tree. They have patterened paper, stickers and lots of alterables. On this card, the patterend paper, and Happy Birthday cake sticker, were all purchased at the Dollar Tree, which is SO awesome! This is my entry for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #73. Hope you like it!

Supplies:
Cardstock: white cardstock, Dollar Tree Patterned Paper, yellow cardstock, aqua cardstock
Sticker: Dollar Tree Happy Birthday Cake Sticker
Ribbon: Offray


1 comment:

  1. Nice card! I love the bright colors. Who can resist a bargain? Those papers and embellishments look yummy! Thanks for sharing and take care.

    --Jacinta

    ReplyDelete