Sunday, August 2, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #13


This is the first time that I have participated in Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. I am really excited, the colors are really pretty and as soon as saw them, they made me reminiscense of spring. So, I decided to use flowers. The flower stamps are $1 stamps made my Studio G. I just love the dollar stamps at JoAnn's! To get the color just right for the flower and the flower stems, I cut the stems off the flowers, so I could stamp a little easier. If you are going to do this, I recommend that you use an X-acto knife, you get a much cleaner cut and you are less likely to ruin your stamp. Well, I hope you like the card and this will hopefully be first of many Raspberry Suite Color Challenges I will participate in.

1 comment: