Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet Treats

I finally got some down time to work on a few projects. I spray painted the little boxes black and they came out great, a really even coat. I had a few dimensional stickers, and I used the little Frankenstein's monster and he is SO adorable! The stamp set that I used on the Pixy Stiks and upcycled Frappuccino bottle is from the Michael's line of stamps called Recollections. The set is called Halloween and has several really pretty stamps. I will be posting these up on my Etsy site. I love the way these turned out and can't wait to make more. Each little box comes with some candy, 2 Pixy stiks, a Halloween pencil and 2 Dum Dums. And inside of the upcycled Frappuccino bottle as the very tasty candy corn made by Hershey's that look like Hershey's kisses.





No comments:

Post a Comment