Friday, December 11, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #20


Here's my post for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. It's been awhile since I've posted anything, kinda in a crafting fog, and it's REALLY frustrating. I really enjoyed making this card, because it has been so long since I've sat down and made a card. This is a fairly simple card, but a bit challenging for me, because this is my first time attempting to tie a bow. I think it came out pretty good. :) What do you think? Well, let's see if I can remember everything I used on this card. Please leave me a comment if you look at my card, I would really appreciate some criticism, that way I can learn from any mistakes I may have made. Thanks!

Supplies:

Paper: kraft cardstock, Co'redinations Cardstock
Stamps: Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes, Studio G $1 stamp (series unknown)
Embellishments: Marcella K Sabrina Dimensional Stickers
, Rhinestones
Ink: Stampabilities Brown Pigment In
k
Ribbon: Michael's Classic Traditions Satin Ribbon


3 comments:

  1. I think your card is pretty! The bow turned out great. My suggestion is that you find some realy sharp scissors that you only use to cut ribbon. That way you wan't have any jagged edges on your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! You make a great point, that ribbon is SO hard to cut, I will get some sharper scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card! The blossom is so pretty with the glitter and the flourish with bling is such a great touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete