Monday, January 25, 2010

...Another Woman's Treasure


I absolutely LOVE Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccinos! And every time I drink one, I make sure to save the bottle, because they make such a great and quick gift that I can decorate and give to a loved one. This is a larger frap bottle that I saved, and cleaned up, using some Goo Gone and decorated for a child's birthday. The colors are really bright and the button accent on the tag, that I cut out with my Cricut, helps to make the buttons on the border really pop. I wanted to keep this really bright and colorful for the little one that would receive this. If you haven't tried the Starbucks Frappuccinos, you really should. They come in 3 different flavors, and 2 different sizes; and the bonus, you get to recycle the bottle! I did make this recycled frap bottle for a challenge on a blog I just discovered, Stay Away With Me. Dawn's, the blog administrator, most recent challenge is to use an item that would normally be thrown in the trash and basically, make it fabuous, and this little bottle is my take on the challenge. Well, time to get to the grocery store. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment